Episode 7: Sales Meeting | The Short Secret To Your Longer Term Goals
No weekly plan will always result in less productive action during your weeks, months, quarters … you get it. Today, we talk about holding yourself accountable with a legitimate but simple plan to make sure you don’t stray too far from your goals, no matter how tough the times. Constant self-evaluation and adjustment makes sure that you correct your course before you’re too far gone. Growth.
Sponsors | Affiliate Links
Aiva – Aiva is your “first responder” for all of your leads. They engage, qualify and nurture leads for real estate agents. You take the time you need with clients that require our attention or take a minute with family and friends without the worry that someone else is getting your business. Aiva gets your leads back to you when they’re ready for an agent to step in. Aiva has a wonderful service that’s efficient and affordable for agents and teams of all sizes and experience levels. There’s no long term contracts and Aiva has the ability to be flexible to your business style which makes this a no-brainer. Try Aiva out today!
Offrs – Helping generate listing leads utilizing some of real estate’s most fine-tuned predictive analytics. Visit Offrs.com/RERAW today to find your territory and book a demo with Tom, the same rep that James works with for his real estate business.
Time Stamped Show Notes
(Note: clicking on any of the timestamps below will jump you directly to that exact point in the episode)
- [00:01] – Learn about and hire a professional Inside Sales Team to respond to and nurture your leads. Visit Aiva today and see what it’s all about.
- [00:22] – Get pumped up with the RERAW intro.
- [01:24] – A little self-evaluation. Think about your last week and what was good, bad or otherwise.
- [02:11] – Today’s topic is all about having a shorter term game-plan with trackable actions to set you up for success.
- [02:49] – Avoid the “free-for-all” chaos.
- [03:41] – Have you been operating with a plan?
- [04:20] – Actions turn goals into realities. Commit to your actions.
- [04:55] – Journal your weekly commitments.
- [08:23] – Write your commitments and be specific.
- [12:15] – Create your own accountability group.
- [13:25] – Intentions versus actions.
- [14:39] – Keep a positive mindset.
- [15:17] – Real Agents Work!
- [15:29] – Offrs.com takes advantage of incredible predictive analytics to produce highly targeted leads that will guide you to your next listing. Your host, James, set up an opportunity for you to speak to and work with the same sales representative he has a relationship with and set up his account through for his own real estate business. Check out Offrs today.
Resources to Check Out
- Tired of reading? Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks
- Book Recommendation: Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World by Timothy Ferriss
- Don’t forget to like our Facebook page!
- Realtyzam – The best accounting software designed specifically for real estate agents. Visit Realtyzam.com/RERAW and get a 100% 30 Day FREE Trail! This is an affiliate link.