Episode 8: Interview | Anthony Pirro
Sometimes we push off opportunities to learn because of the stigmas that exist about other vendors in our industry. Well, those negatives can be pushed aside today because Anthony Pirro brings some sweet value from the perspective of a loan officer to both real estate agents and other loan officers.
Sponsors | Affiliate Links
Aiva – Aiva works your leads while you leap. They engage, qualify and nurture leads for real estate agents. Spend your time with clients that need you or get your time with family and friends. Aiva gets your leads to you when they’re ready to an agent to step in. Exceptional service and affordable for agents and teams of all levels. No long term contracts and ability to be flexible to your business style makes this a no-brainerTry Aiva out today!
Leadpages – Easily build landing pages and mini-sites that convert customers into real business without the stresses of a typically clunky website platform. Learn more about what Leadpages has to offer and try it for FREE NOW!
Click Funnels – All sales are ultimately funnels. Find out which funnels are best for your business and get a 2 Week FREE Trail with Click Funnels TODAY! The consumer is changing how they interact with our businesses, join them.
Time Stamped Show Notes
(Note: clicking on any of the timestamps below will jump you directly to that exact point in the episode)
- [00:01] – Learn about and hire a professional Inside Sales Team to respond to and nurture your leads. Visit Aiva today and see what it’s all about.
- [00:23] – Fire up that RERAW intro!
- [01:02] – James fires up the show and reminds listeners to head over to RERAW.com to check out all of the resources available and show notes (you’re here already … so just hang out and explore a little while you’re at it).
- [01:39] – A short intro about today’s guest, Anthony Pirro.
- [02:27] – Anthony jumps in and says a quick hello. Offering a little glimpse into the man behind the work makes this guest from a “big bank” seem a little more human than we credit most loan officers as being.
- [03:51] – The differences between big banks versus the direct lender. Tips on what you need to know.
- [06:40] – Anthony jumps into the logistics inside of a big bank and the importance of communication to find your success.
- [08:59] – “Frustration is the result of unmet expectations.” -Anthony Pirro
- [10:19] – Everyone has a different set of goals. Learn more about Anthony’s vision of what “success” means.
- [12:41] – How can you avoid burning out?
- [14:23] – How bad do you want it? What does that mean to you? What’s the worth of your sacrifice?
- [17:05] – A direct communication to the loan officers out there that are just getting off the ground. What’s most important to be focusing on?
- [21:20] – Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket. Find out where you should be focusing your time when hunting for business.
- [23:43] – To get more specific … Anthony drops a major value-bomb on the importance of four buckets of origination.
- [25:50] – Agents often misunderstand the lending business. Listen in to find out a must know about something you think you have more control over than you do.
- [27:50] – Be selective with where you spend your energy. Pick your battles.
- [29:16] – What are the real estate agents doing wrong from the perspective of a loan officer?
- [37:45] – Anthony jumps into some technology and discusses some of his favorite tools including a highly productive CRM.
- [40:20] – It’s important to understand your business needs, in order to identify the tools that will fit best for you.
- [41:54] – Anthony offers up some final thoughts. You can keep in contact with Anthony through his email at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly via his cell phone at 323-369-0406.
- [43:02] – Key points from today’s interview: consistency, follow-through and believing in what you do.
- [43:35] – James closes it up. Don’t forget to give us a good rating on whatever app you are streaming us through. Your reviews help keep this thing alive!
- [44:04] – Try out Leadpages today.
Resources to Check Out
- Tired of reading? Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks
- Don’t forget to like our Facebook page!
- Realtyzam – The best accounting software designed specifically for real estate agents. Visit Realtyzam.com/RERAW and get a 100% 30 Day FREE Trail! This is an affiliate link.