Episode 16: Sales Meeting | Loan Officers Don’t Write The Rules
Too often, agents are calling vendors and ripping them in half to change something, put in a “rush order” or to have the exception made to get the deal done. Seriously, think about the last time you asked for a “favor” … were you asking with the expectation that if you were nice enough that maybe someone could pull some strings for you and make it happen? Understand what roles each party in the transaction has so you can understand where you points of leverage are.
Sponsors | Affiliate Links
RERAW Coaching Opportunity – Email email@example.com for information and to set up time to talk and see if working together would be a good fit for your business.
Time Stamped Show Notes
(Note: clicking on any of the timestamps below will jump you directly to that exact point in the episode)
- [00:01] – AIVA
- [00:22] – Our badass intro to RERAW!
- [01:25] – A moment to reflect on your last week. Self accountability. Keep it in check.
- [02:35] – James announces a surprise guest that’s making the first visit from any guest on a sales meeting.
- [03:00] – Today’s topic: lenders do not make up rules.
- [11:17] – Understand your points of leverage. Set appropriate expectations.
- [17:25] – Closing thoughts from our special guest.
- [18:37] – Real Agents Work!
Resources to Check Out
- Tired of reading? Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks
- Book Recommendation: Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World by Timothy Ferriss
- Don’t forget to like our Facebook page!
- Realtyzam – The best accounting software designed specifically for real estate agents. Visit Realtyzam.com/RERAW and get a 100% 30 Day FREE Trail! This is an affiliate link.
- Need some help with your business? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about your needs and see if this coaching program is right for you.