Episode 26: Interview | Frank Blakeley
Guest, Frank Blakeley, from Bay Equity Home Loans hops into an outstanding interview with James and talks about all kinds of gold. Offering unique value propositions, discussing the importance of coaching or mentorship and even diving into the necessity of scheduling your days, weeks, months, etc.. Loan Officer, REALTOR® or just about any kind of sales related positions … there’s something here for everyone to grab onto a leverage.
Sponsors | Affiliate Links
Aiva – Aiva works your leads while you leap. They engage, qualify and nurture leads for real estate agents. Spend your time with clients that need you or get your time with family and friends. Aiva gets your leads to you when they’re ready to an agent to step in. Exceptional service and affordable for agents and teams of all levels. No long term contracts and ability to be flexible to your business style makes this a no-brainerTry Aiva out today!
Leadpages – Easily build landing pages and mini-sites that convert customers into real business without the stresses of a typically clunky website platform. Learn more about what Leadpages has to offer and try it for FREE NOW!
Click Funnels – All sales are ultimately funnels. Find out which funnels are best for your business and get a 2 Week FREE Trail with Click Funnels TODAY! The consumer is changing how they interact with our businesses, join them.
Time Stamped Show Notes
(Note: clicking on any of the timestamps below will jump you directly to that exact point in the episode)
- [00:01] – Learn about and hire a professional Inside Sales Team to respond to and nurture your leads. Visit Aiva today and see what it’s all about.
- [00:22] – Get that blood flowing and fire up with that RERAW intro!
- [01:03] – James opens the show and introduces guest, Frank Blakeley, from Bay Equity Home Loans.
- [02:05] – Frank highlights his background bringing him into the lending business and gives us a glimpse into his personal life.
- [03:57] – How does our guest handle the juggling act between work, family and time for self?
- [06:15] – Time blocking, planning and winning by noon.
- [20:30] – Be uniquely different. Add actual value.
- [31:00] – Having reasonable expectations of others you work with, understand everyone’s capabilities and limitations. setting expectations and ultimately communicating properly.
- [36:30] – Something most agents (and clients alike) don’t know about getting pre-qualified and shopping for rates and service from lenders.
- [42:00] – Understand the process that a client goes through to get pre-approved so you can provide better service too.
- [01:04:43] – Frank discusses distractions and how to recover from tough times, mental blocks and broken strides.
- [01:15:35] – Get in contact with Frank Blakeley … Cell: 949-433-0539 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- [01:16:52] – Check out the website … www.RERAW.com … Follow us Instagram @RealEstateRAW and JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP /RealEstateRAW.
- [01:17:02] – Real Agents Work!
- [01:17:29] – Learn about and hire a professional Inside Sales Team to respond to and nurture your leads. Visit Aiva today and see what it’s all about.
Resources to Check Out