Episode 0: James Hoff of RERAW Opens The Doors
Hey everyone! I’m excited to be here as the host of the new real estate podcast, RERAW. Welcome to the “No Fluff” … “No BS” podcast about real estate. This show is for real estate agents and other industry professionals that are looking to better their strategies, grow their education and ultimately increase the results of their business. RERAW is Laying Foundations For Real Estate Success. RERAW is Real Estate RAW!
Sponsors for Today’s Launch:
Offrs.com – Helping generate listing leads utilizing some of real estate’s most fine-tuned predictive analytics. Visit Offrs.com/RERAW today to find your territory and book a demo with Tom, the same rep that James works with for his real estate business.
Time Stamped Show Notes
(Note: clicking on any of the timestamps below will jump you directly to that exact point in the episode)
- [00:57] – What is RERAW?
- [02:31] – Episode 0 explained.
- [03:22] – Check out the new site and explore on www.RERAW.com
- [05:25] – Contact James
- [05:41] – James is also a licensed and actively practicing REALTOR® living and working in Orange County, California. He is married with three children and enjoys selling homes, time with family and podcasting.
- [07:40] – With a corporate sales background, James has built a strong foundation that has helped him in his real estate business in many ways.
- [12:51] – A quick snapshot of James’ real estate career, now in his sixth year.
- [13:16] – Why does RERAW exist? The inspiration behind the show.
- [17:45] – RERAW will offer three unique episode formats that will each publish once per week. The first format introduced is a weekly short form sales meeting that will take place in twenty minutes or less.
- [21:14] – The second show format will be interviews.
- [21:51] – Interviews will be conducted with agents, industry professionals and sales influencers from every walk of life.
- [28:18] – There is a third show format. “Ramble Sessions” or a “RERAW Ramble” which will offer a little more of a free format type show. This is the after hours “beer talk” where we can just see where the conversation takes us.
- [31:28] – Neill Strauss‘ quote, as written in “Tribe of Mentors” by Timothy Ferriss, says that we should all “Learn More, Know Less.”
- [31:55] – Regardless of your experience, no one has all of the answers. James gives his final thoughts as the intro episode comes to a close. Take control and accountability and watch your business grow. It’s a new mindset.
Resources to Check Out
- Tired of reading? Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks if you’re not already a member
- Book Recommendation: Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World by Timothy Ferriss