Episode 4: Sales Meeting | How To Win In A Low Inventory Market
You can choose to sit around and wait for others to create inventory or you can do it yourself. You are the “manufacturer” in this business. If the homes aren’t on the market to sell, it’s your job to find them. Using the proper leverage, you can tip the scales in your favor and win big when you use some of the strategies discussed today. Make it happen.
Sponsors | Affiliate Links
Aiva – Aiva works your leads while you leap. They engage, qualify and nurture leads for real estate agents. Spend your time with clients that need you or get your time with family and friends. Aiva gets your leads to you when they’re ready to an agent to step in. Exceptional service and affordable for agents and teams of all levels. No long term contracts and ability to be flexible to your business style makes this a no-brainerTry Aiva out today!.
Offrs – Helping generate listing leads utilizing some of real estate’s most fine-tuned predictive analytics. Visit Offrs.com/RERAW today to find your territory and book a demo with Tom, the same rep that James works with for his real estate business.
Time Stamped Show Notes
(Note: clicking on any of the timestamps below will jump you directly to that exact point in the episode)
- [00:01] – Learn about and hire a professional Inside Sales Team to respond to and nurture your leads. Visit Aiva today and see what it’s all about.
- [00:23] – RERAW intro
- [01:23] – Today’s topic. How do you handle a market with low inventory?
- [03:27] – Don’t limit your buyers to what’s only available on the MLS.
- [05:00] – If you don’t have a buyer you’re shopping for, leverage someone else’s buyer to create opportunity and to find listings that aren’t on the market.
- [05:53] – An idea shared about the structure of a “buyer letter” that’s worked for your host, James Hoff.
- [08:59] – Leveraging someone else’s buyer helped me find THREE homes (out of twenty-six letters sent) with an average market value of $1,800,000 … all because the other agent just wanted to sit around and wait for a home to come to market … instead of being proactive, working for the client, working for the dollar and making it happen for the buyer.
- [12:41] – Agents go out of business because they limit themselves and their clients to what’s already on the market. You have to work harder than that. Sometimes you’ve gotta dig for the business and find that inventory.
- [12:51] – Famous golfer, Gary Player, says “The harder you work, the luckier you get.”
- [13:12] – Are you going to take action?
- [13:39] – Shift your mindset. There is never lack of inventory. It’s not always on the MLS but it’s there.
- [14:36] – Real Agents Work!
- [14:55] – Offrs.com utilizes incredible predictive analytics to produce highly targeted leads to hunt for your next listing. James set up an opportunity for you to actually talk to the same sales representative he has a relationship with and set up his account through for his own real estate business.
Resources to Check Out
- Tired of reading? Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks
- Book Recommendation: Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World by Timothy Ferriss
- Don’t forget to like our Facebook page!
- Realtyzam – The best accounting software designed specifically for real estate agents. Visit Realtyzam.com/RERAW and get a 100% 30 Day FREE Trail! This is an affiliate link.