Episode 10: Sales Meeting | Automating Yourself Out Of Business
Today’s episode challenges listeners to evaluate their automated systems. Understanding where one can create efficiencies is key, as long as it’s not automating yourself out of business. What does that mean? Simple. The consumer is starving for a sense of humanity. Being productive with your time is important but be careful to not take away the you part of your business.
Sponsors | Affiliate Links
RERAW Coaching Opportunity – Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to set up time to talk and see if working together would be a good fit for your business.
Leadpages – Easily build landing pages and mini-sites that convert customers into real business without the stresses of a typically clunky website platform. Learn more about what Leadpages has to offer and try it for FREE NOW!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(Note: clicking on any of the timestamps below will jump you directly to that exact point in the episode)
- [00:01] – Badass RERAW intro!
- [00:40] – Rolling into the meeting with James about automation.
- [01:15] – A quick recall on last week’s sales meeting discussing your plan of action. What is your weekly plan? A moment to reflect and determine how well you played your game.
- [03:50] – James thanks all of you for listening in. Also, he quickly discusses the requests that have been coming in from all of you listeners and announces that there are a few openings to take on some clients for coaching. The demand has unexpectedly presented itself earlier than expected so if you’re interested, get in contact with James via email at email@example.com.
- [06:13] – Introduction to automation and systems.
- [07:13] – What systems do you currently use? What, in your current process, is automated?
- [09:10] – Have you over-automated your business? Have you taken the humanity out of your communications?
- [11:20] – Are your practices in line with your beliefs? Are you doing things to others that you hate having done to you?
- [12:17] – A quote from Jay Danzi. “Your smile is your logo. Your personality is your business card. How you leave others feeling after an experience with you is your trademark.”
- [14:21] – Inject you into the equation to build relationships.
- [15:26] – Keith Ferrazzi (author of Never Eat Alone) asks “Would you say we are getting more or less relational in our current time in history?” Listen to the answer.
- [16:23] – We are paralyzed by the devices that we hide behind. The human touch is important for your business.
- [17:00] – James starts wrapping things up. Have a plan. Be efficient. Automate to save time. Don’t automate your way out of your business.
- [18:08] – Humanize your interactions.
- [18:33] – Real Agents Work!
- [18:43] – Leadpages!
Resources to Check Out
- Tired of reading? Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks
- Book Recommendation: Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World by Timothy Ferriss
- Don’t forget to like our Facebook page!
- Realtyzam – The best accounting software designed specifically for real estate agents. Visit Realtyzam.com/RERAW and get a 100% 30 Day FREE Trail! This is an affiliate link.
- Need some help with your business? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about your needs and see if this coaching program is right for you.