Episode 13: Sales Meeting | Handling Distractions And Refocusing
Distractions are unavoidable. We can often do a better job at pushing some of them away, but in reality … it’s not always that simple. The important part is how you handle those distractions and how you choose to refocus your brain to get back to a working mode.
Sponsors | Affiliate Links
RERAW Coaching Opportunity – Email email@example.com for information and to set up time to talk and see if working together would be a good fit for your business.
Leadpages – Easily build landing pages and mini-sites that convert customers into real business without the stresses of a typically clunky website platform. Learn more about what Leadpages has to offer and try it for FREE NOW!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(Note: clicking on any of the timestamps below will jump you directly to that exact point in the episode)
- [00:01] – Leadpages – Easily build landing pages and mini-sites that convert customers into real business without the stresses of a typically clunky website platform. Learn more about what Leadpages has to offer and try it for FREE NOW!
- [00:22] – Time to wake up. Get your mind in the mood with our high energy intro.
- [01:02] – Weekly reflection. How did you do? As yourself the right questions and evaluate your productivity.
- [02:09] – This week is all about distractions. Honestly identifying them, pushing them aside and knowing how to get back on track when they do get the best of us.
- [02:24] – The different types of distractions.
- [05:15] – How much time do distractions actually cost you? The numbers are staggering and may leave you with your jaw on the floor. Reference: http://blog.idonethis.com/distractions-at-work/
- [07:27] – How do you avoid distractions?
- [07:52] – Are you welcoming distractions into your business and your life?
- [10:36] – Schedule and plan for your breaks in the day.
- [11:45] – Be very specific with your actions to protect your space and time.
- [12:49] – How to recover from distractions.
- [16:54] – Real Agents Work! Be one of them.
- [18:43] – Offrs – Click Here to Learn More!
Resources to Check Out
- Tired of reading? Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks
- Book Recommendation: Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World by Timothy Ferriss
- Don’t forget to like our Facebook page!
- Realtyzam – The best accounting software designed specifically for real estate agents. Visit Realtyzam.com/RERAW and get a 100% 30 Day FREE Trail! This is an affiliate link.
- Need some help with your business? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about your needs and see if this coaching program is right for you.