Episode 22: Sales Meeting | Game Playing
The deception and manipulation in real estate is so often what gives the business a bad name. Why so many “games?” Approach the business with value first and client acquisition will change substantially.
Sponsors | Affiliate Links
RERAW Coaching Opportunity – Email email@example.com for information and to set up time to talk and see if working together would be a good fit for your business.
Time Stamped Show Notes
(Note: clicking on any of the timestamps below will jump you directly to that exact point in the episode)
- [00:01] – Aiva
- [00:22] – Our badass intro to RERAW!
- [01:02] – James brings in the show. GET FIRED UP!
- [01:59] – Visit www.RERAW.com and check out the show notes.
- [02:08] – Weekly evaluation. Do it.
- [04:29] – Today’s topic is all about “Game Playing” and the manipulative actions agents take and comments made to weasel a way into a potential appointment.
- [17:25] – Spend your time doing things that matter. Don’t overthink the “trap setting” … just add value.
- [18:00] – Real Agents Work!
- [18:38] –Aiva
Resources to Check Out
- Don’t forget to like our Facebook page!
- Follow us on Instagram @RealEstateRAW
- Realtyzam – The best accounting software designed specifically for real estate agents. Visit Realtyzam.com/RERAW and get a 100% 30 Day FREE Trail! This is an affiliate link.
- Need some help with your business? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about your needs and see if this coaching program is right for you.