Episode 19: Sales Meeting | Questions That Matter
Are the questions you’re asking actually giving you answers that matter or are they just making you feel good? Learn about the “why” behind understanding the questions you ask. Today’s Sales Meeting is a good one … well, let’s be honest, they’re all pretty damn good.
Sponsors | Affiliate Links
RERAW Coaching Opportunity – Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to set up time to talk and see if working together would be a good fit for your business.
Time Stamped Show Notes
(Note: clicking on any of the timestamps below will jump you directly to that exact point in the episode)
- [00:01] – LeadPages
- [00:22] – Our badass intro to RERAW!
- [01:02] – Happy Memorial Day!
- [02:51] – Weekly evaluation reminder.
- [03:44] – The topic of the day … all about questions and how to ask them, how to answer them and how to position them to benefit both your client and your business at the highest level.
- [05:03] – Are your questions self-serving or are they protecting your client’s best interests?
- [06:00] – The “now mindset” is a dangerous one.
- [07:10] – It’s okay to ask questions to determine timelines and motivation that help you prioritize or categorize your prospects and clients.
- [17:12] – Hop onto the Facebook Group for RERAW to do deeper dives on this type of subject matter. You can join the group by clicking HERE or visiting www.FB.com/Groups/RealEstateRAW
- [19:07] – LeadPages
Resources to Check Out
- Tired of reading? Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks
- Book Recommendation: Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World by Timothy Ferriss
- Don’t forget to like our Facebook page!
- Realtyzam – The best accounting software designed specifically for real estate agents. Visit Realtyzam.com/RERAW and get a 100% 30 Day FREE Trail! This is an affiliate link.
- Need some help with your business? Email email@example.com to talk about your needs and see if this coaching program is right for you.